Strength and simplicity come together in OnGuard's Akita Combo lock. It's a 6-foot by 1/2-inch thick cable lock that provides sturdy, reliable protection without any keys. All you need is a four-digit number you can remember, which can be reset at any time. The Akita Combo is built tough and easy to use.
The innovative carabiner ends of our KnotBone Adjustable Bungee allow you to adjust and lock its cord length precisely for each individual job. It’s a little bit evolution, a little bit intelligent design, and a whole lot handy. At Nite Ize, we find it almost impossible to look at simple everyday tools without thinking of ways we could improve them. It drives the people around us a little crazy sometimes (okay, all the time), but the result is a line of products that have one important thing in common—they’re a smarter and easier-to-use version of everything else out there. Take our KnotBone Adjustable Bungee, for example. With carabiner clips instead of open hooks at each end, it not only attaches to your anchor points, it locks there. Instead of elastic that loses its stretch over time, the KnotBone Bungee has a durable, high quality cord that threads through each end, adjusts from 48” to 10" in the #9 size and from 28” to 6” in the #5 size. Once you have it adjusted to the right length, secure it in place with a simple wrap-and-lock motion. We’ve even added small self-clipping plastic caps to the cord ends to keep them in place once you’ve got your load secured. No more pulling, stretching, and re-hooking to get the tension you want—job after individual job, the KnotBone Bungee stays right where you attach it, pulls securely to the exact length you need, and locks there. PRODUCT DETAILS * Available in two sizes: Size #9 which is a 9mm cord that adjusts from 48” – 10” Size #5 which is a 5mm cord that adjusts from 28” – 6” * Available with grey cord and black KnotBone carabiner clips * Warning: Read product safety information and instructions prior to use. Safety precautions should be taken in the use of all stretch cord products. Inspect product before each use. Product with cut, frayed, or otherwise damaged cords should not be used. Product with damaged or deformed hooks should not be used. Do not use on sharp or abrasive surfaces. Clips should be attached to allow the clip gates to fully close – do not attach the clips by the tip, or in any other manner that would not allow the gates to fully close. Eye protection should be worn during the use of this product. Stretch cord carefully, keeping body parts out of the path of possible rebound. Do not pull cords directly toward or away from yourself or other individual. Do not stretch cord more than 50% of its original length. Overstretching cord can cause hook or cord failure resulting in uncontrolled release. Uncontrolled release can cause severe injury to unprotected body parts, particularly eyes. Keep out of reach of children. Not to be used for climbing. Manufacturer is not responsible for loss, injury, or damage due to improper use of product.
The two clamps that can be attached individually are a great advantage of the Chain Claw 10 handcuff lock. This makes the lock particularly suitable for securing e-scooters. But it can also be used for bicycles. The robust Chain Claw 10 is the launch product for a new type of lock: the handcuff lock. With a 7 millimetre diameter, 10 centimetre long, specially hardened steel chain, the bike lock provides convenient security in the ABUS quality users are familiar with. The clamps can be rotated 360 degrees thanks to integrated joints, and are therefore extremely flexible. In addition, they have scratch protection for optimal protection of frames on bicycles and scooters. To open the clamps without a key, enter a personally selected 4-digit opening code on both sides. The Chain Claw 10 has the ABUS security level 8 and thus offers good theft protection for securing of high-value items such as e-bikes, cargo bikes, e-scooters and pushchairs, for short periods. Thanks to this lock, every outing becomes a safe riding experience. - 7 mm square chain - The chain is made of specially hardened steel - Rotating joints and two different engagement points for the sleeves provide maximum flexibility - Opening code can be set individually
Thanks to its easy use, the Combiflex TravelGuard can be used to quickly and reliably lock items such as bike helmets, bags and skis, and even pushchairs. Ideal for short stops on the way and can be stowed in any trouser or jersey pocket. Whether at the bakery or at the chalet, it’s an uncomplicated way to protect your property against theft. An extra solid steel core and a 3-digit opening code provide the necessary protection. The numeric code can be set and changed individually. The 45 centimetre long cable forms a lashing loop, the length of which can be freely adjusted. This flexible design allows the cable lock to be used in a variety of ways in everyday life to secure objects and easily secure your property. Now nothing stands in the way of your quiet coffee break. - Cable protection with extra solid steel core - 3-digit combination can be set and changed by the user - Cable lock with releasable locking mechanism - Small and lightweight, fits well in trouser or jersey pocket - 4 mm thick and 45 cm long - Keyless cable lock for everyday use or when travelling - Ideal for securing luggage, prams and sports equipment such as skis, snowboards, inline skates and bicycle helmets
• Straight cable with PVC sleeve • One extra large loop • 3mm • Length: 2'6" • Cable only
- 6mm chain lock housed in a scratch- and pinch-resistant sleeve with reflective striping - Heavy-duty lock head with 2 keys - Hardened heat treated links - Length: 35"
$22.99 - $26.99
- Resettable combination locking mechanism - Heavy duty self coiling cable - Vinyl coated to protect surfaces - Quick release mounting bracket - Length: 6 feet
$21.99 - $23.99
- Middleweight cable lock with scratch-free outer casing - Includes bracket with quick release for ease of transport - Resettable combination - Length: 6'/183cm
$16.99 - $20.99
- Heavy duty cable lock with a scratch-free outer housing - 6 feet in length, enough to secure wheel and frame - Includes two keys - Bracket: Included
- Multi-purpose looped ends - Extra flexible steel cable - Self coiling - Vinyl coated to protect surfaces - Length: 6 feet
- 6mm heat treated chain links - Resettable Combination - Double bolt locking mechanism - Protective casing protects the chain from the elements and your bike from the chain - High visibility easy read digits
$20.99 - $24.99
- High security locking mechanism - Heavy duty self coiling cable - Pick, pull, and drill resistant cylinder with dust cover - Quick release mounting bracket - Vinyl coated to protect surfaces - Includes 2 laser cut keys
- Hardened heat treated links - Integrated heavy duty flat tumbler lock - Weather resistant casing - Includes 2 keys - Length: 2.5 feet
$13.99 - $17.99
- Multi-purpose looped ends - Extra flexible steel cable - Straight non-coiling - Vinyl coated to protect surfaces - Diameter: 10mm
• Hardened heat-treated links • Integrated heavy-duty flat tumbler lock w/ 2 keys • Weatherproof protective coating
• Four-sided trapezoidal chain links • Weather proof nylon cover • Heat treated links • Heat treated high security mini U-lock w/2 keys • 10mm chain • Length: 4 feet
- Single bolt locking mechanism - 13mm hardened steel shackle - Multi position mounting bracket included - User resettable combination - Length: 4x9" - Type: STD w/ 4x10mm cable
- Double bolt locking mechanism - Hardened steel shackle - Pick, pull, and drill resistant cylinder - Mounting bracket included - 2 laser cut keys - Length: 3.5x7"
- Double bolt locking mechanism - Hardened steel shackle - Pick, pull, and drill resistant cylinder - Quick release mounting bracket - Length: 4.5x9"
$16.99 - $20.99
• Heavy duty cable w/ tough coating • Integrated key lock • Bracket included • Length: 6 feet
• 8mm x 6ft • Coated cable • Heavy duty laminated key lock
$21.99 - $23.99
• L.E.D. light for low light reading situations • Heavy duty zinc alloy lock body • Weatherproof protective coating • Integrated heavy duty 4-digit resettable combination lock
$12.99 - $14.99
- Multi-purpose lightweight cable lock - Resettable combination locking mechanism - Raised dials for easy use - Vinyl coated to protect surfaces
- Single bolt high security mechanism - 12mm hardened steel shackle - Pick, pull, and drill resistant cylinder - Quick release mounting bracket - Length: 4.5x7.85"
$12.99 - $14.99
- Self-coiling cable - Pick Pull and Drill resistant cylinder - Vinyl coated to protect surfaces - 2 laser cut keys - Length: 5 feet
- 4mm steel chain links - Integrated flat tumbler lock with 2 keys - Weather-resistant casing - Diameter: 4mm - Length: 2.4'/73.15cm - Type: Key
$21.99 - $23.99
- Heavy-duty cable w/ tough coating - Resettable combination - Quick-release bracket included
• Heavy duty cable with Soft durable integrated cover • Non-marring coating won`t scratch frames • Integrated KEY lock • Length: 3 feet • Cable: 10mm
• Hardened shackle • Weatherproof nylon coating • Flat tumbler lock w/ 3 keys • Bracket included • 4" x 11"
• Hardened shackle • Weatherproof nylon coating • Flat tumbler lock w/ 3 keys • Bracket included • U-lock: 4 x 7.75-inches • Cable: 10mm x 4 feet
Page 1 of 5 Next page