- Youth sized 1pc cranks - Pin style chainring retention - Accepts 1/2" pedals
$9.99 - $14.99
• Forged steel • 24 TPI
• Forged steel • 6 1/2-inch • Compatible with 9/16" pedals • Left crank • Cotterless
Replacement crank bolt for WeThePeople's Legacy crank.
$10.30 - $12.00
Use these Wheels Manufacturing Crank Spindle Spacers to adjust chainline or bearing play in bottom brackets. - 24mm for Shimano Hollowtech II, FSA, Race Face EXI, SRAM GPX - 30mm for BB30, PF30, BB86, BB92 and other cranks with 30mm spindles - Machined engineering-grade Delrin - 10 spacers per bag
TruVativ Crank Arm Fixing Bolts - Monocoque carbon crankset with hollow-arm design - FSA Mega Tooth chainring design greatly improves chain retention - FSA BB392 compatibility allows use in nearly any frame - Bottom bracket not included
Spacers to insure proper chainline and chainring spacing on your bike. • 0.6mm thick • Sold in a bag of 20 spacers
Race Face aluminum Torx chainring bolt/nut set for double and triple chainrings. Includes four bolt sets.
Race Face aluminum Torx chainring nut/bolt set for triple chainrings. Includes four nut/bolt sets.
SRAM’s cranks are strong and tough, ready for any kind of ride. So it’s inevitable that pedal strikes and debris will chip away at the end of the crank. SRAM’s Carbon Crank Boot is an upgrade that combats the wear and tear that comes with hard riding. The boot protects the crank from surface damage and keeps the rider’s style perfectly intact.
SRAM’s cranks are strong and tough, ready for any kind of ride. So it’s inevitable that pedal strikes and debris will chip away at the end of the crank. SRAM’s Carbon Crank Boot is an upgrade that combats the wear and tear that comes with hard riding. The boot protects the crank from surface damage and keeps the rider’s style perfectly in tact. - Injection molded plastic crank arm protection - Perfect way to protect your carbon crank investment from scratches and dents from pedal strikes - Material: Injection molded plastic - Recommended Group: XX1, X01, XX, X0
Race Face Crank Arm Tab Spacers • Spacers are used to protect the outer chainring tabs and enhance aesthetic when no outer ring or bashguard is used • Fits all Race Face cranksets • Use double bolts
Replacement crank bolt and puller cap set for Race Face Cinch cranksets.
- Service parts for E-13 chainguides - Fits: 06+ single ring guides
- Lower slider replacement parts for E-13 chainguides
$12.99 - $17.99
• Forged steel • Square taper • Compatible with 9/16" pedals • Pairs • Cotterless
- Self-extracting bolts for BB30 cranks: includes puller cap that threads into BB30 crank arms - Sold as singles
$13.99 - $15.99
• Square taper interface • Only includes left crank
- Stainless steel chiainring/spider lockring for all e*thirteen cranks that use the Quick Connect Direct Mount System - Requires e*thirteen spider lockring tool. Use QBP part # TL0212
- Compatible with 1/2" pedals - Forged steel - 24 TPI
• One-piece • 170mm • 24 TPI
SR Suntour's XCT is a replacement left crank arm for square or diamond taper-oriented cranks that features aluminum alloy construction.
- Universal bottom bracket style mount - 44T maximum chainring size - Impact-resistant plastic - Size: Universal - Application: BB Mount
• Square taper interface • Only includes left crank • 175mm length
Wheels Manufacturing Wave Washers help eliminate side play in cranks or pre-loaded angular contact bearings. Please refer to your crankset manufacturer's installation instructions for proper placement. - 24mm for Shimano Hollowtech II, FSA, Race Face EXI, SRAM GPX - 30mm for BB30, PF30, BB86, BB92 and other cranks with 30mm spindles - Uncompressed Thickness: 2.1mm - Compressed Thickness: 0.5mm - Spring Steel - 10 per bag
Machined aluminum spacers for freehubs. Great for fine tuning freewheel and cassette placement or improving chainline. Also good for bottom bracket spacing with BSA BB cups. - Inner Diameter: 35.0mm - Outer Diameter: 40.7mm - Material: Aluminum - Finish: Polished - Bags of 10
- Asymmetric four arm shape for greater stiffness in the power zones of the pedal stroke - Compatible with 9/10/11 speed chains, mounts using a common Park BBT-22 tool
- Chainring bolts for double cranks - Torx heads
- Octalink bolts include steel washers, JIS includes black plastic caps - HT2 mount bolts (low torque plastic, except XTR-M970 aluminum) are for mounting non-drive arm - Hollow bolts (SH-21504) not recommended for non-treated spindles
- Adapts ISCG-05 mount chainguide arms to fit flange or lockring style bottom brackets