Shimano Alivio hydraulic disc brake sets offer reliable and powerful braking, along with pre-bled hoses for convenient installation. - BL-MT200 hydraulic disc brake lever - BR-MT200 hydraulic disc brake caliper - Rotor sold separately
Shimano BR-M375 Mechanical Disc Brake Caliper - Pad adjust tool size unified to 5mm allen key - Quick/fast assembly - Light braking operation for easy/long riding - Clean cable routing in combination with both chain stay and seat stay mount - Brake power same as BR-M416A - 20% pad clearance increase - Cable actuated - Single 74mm caliper - For use with Linear-pull MTB levers - B01S Resin Pads - Rotor not included - Frame or fork mount adapter and rotor not included - Brake Caliper Type: Post Mount - Brake Lever Actuation: Long Pull
- Brake Lever Actuation: Hydraulic - Hydraulic Hose Length: 1000 (front), 1700 (rear) - Pad Compound: Resin
$25.99 - $54.99
Aluminum spider center lock rotor mount system - Includes standard type rotor lockring - For use with resin or metal pads - Requires external-type rotor lockring when installing onto 15/20mm axle hub - 160, 180, and 203mm rotors available - 12g lighter than SM-RT62
The Shimano Deore SM-RT54 disc brake rotors provide exceptional stopping power in all riding conditions. Shimano's Center Lock mounting system makes installing and removing rotors quick and easy thanks to the spline mount and lockring design. - Includes standard rotor lockring - External-type rotor lockring required when installing onto 15/20mm axle hubs (sold separately) - For use with resin pads only
Shimano's Deore XT Ice-Tech rotors utilize the industry standard 6-bolt mounting system for secure mounting. These rotors use an aluminum core with steel outer plates to better control the temperature of the braking surface. This means quieter braking and, more importantly, less fade on long downhills and improved pad life. The various sizes give you total freedom of choice over the delicate balance of power versus weight.
Shimano Deore XT SM-RT86 6-Bolt rotors feature a 3-layer construction with an aluminum core and two stainless steel outer layers. Reducing rotor surface temperature approximately 100 degrees Celsius compared to all-steel rotors, the result is better braking performance and reduced brake fade. - Aluminum spider - Includes rotor fixing bolts and locking washers
- R50T2 compound brake pads for BR-4600 - Also fits BR-4600, BR-3400 and BR-R450 - Adjustable toe-in and contact angle - 5 pairs
With a focus on reduced weight and cross-country tuned stopping power, Shimano SLX M7100 brakes provide intuitive modulation so that you can explore your limits with confidence. The BL-M7100 levers feature an optimized lever axle position, an additional handlebar contact point for greater stiffness, and refined ergonomics for rider comfort. At the caliper end, the BR-M7100 2-piston caliper provides lightweight braking performance and is combined with quicker piston retraction. - 10% stiffer than previous generation M7000 even under high-temp conditions - Quicker brake engagement with shorter free stroke - Tool-free lever reach adjustment - I-SPEC EV Clamp Band enables optional integrated shifter setup
The Deore XT M8100 hydraulic disc brake is designed to provide high performance braking for a variety of MTB riding styles. Includes the brake lever and disc brake caliper. - BL-M8100 features a stiffer brake lever design that provides added support for aggressive riding - Servo Wave Action technology means quicker brake engagement with shorter free stroke - The BR-M8100 2-piston brake caliper is optimized for cross country riding styles - Includes finned metal pads and hose - Brake Caliper Type: Post Mount - Hydraulic Hose Length: 1000mm (Front) / 1700mm (Rear) - Hydraulic Fluid Type: Mineral Oil - Rotor Included: No - Pad Compound: Metallic
$44.99 - $54.99
- XT-grade 6-bolt rotor - Stainless steel braking surface for long lasting durability - Cutouts help with mud clearing and cooling - Large forged alloy spider supports rotor surface, increasing rigidity and heat dissipation while reducing weight - Comes complete with mounting hardware
- Suitable for light use applications - Good performance at low temperatures - High-density ceramic organic compound for extended pad life - Low rotor wear - Extremely quiet - Pad Style ID: 31 - Compatibility: Shimano M8020,M820,M640 / TRP Quadiem - Pad Material: Organic - Pad Color: Orange - Backplate: Steel
Suitable for moderate use applications - All-around performance in mixed weather conditions - Good performance at high or low temperatures - Great pad life - Quieter than sintered pads - Pad material: steel - Compound: semi-metallic - Compatibility: SRAM Force22, Red22, Rival22
$9.75 - $24.95
- Thinline: Thinner, longer molded pads for extra clearance and easy adjustment - Red: semi-aggressive compound for good performance - Salmon: aggressive compound for extreme weather conditions - Dual: combination of Salmon and Black compounds for more controlled, smoother stopping
-3XC triple compound cartridge road brake pads
Mount Giant's Auxiliary Brake Levers to your road bike's drop handlebar and gain a secondary braking position on the top of your bars. Great for bike tourists, commuters, and any rider who want braking control while sitting up on their bike.
-Molded performance cantilever brake pads
-Molded threaded u-brake pads
-Molded v-brake pads
Zipp Center Lock Lockring for 140mm to 160mm
Zipp's Tangente Platinum Pro Evo Brake Pads are made for wheels with carbon braking surfaces. These fine pads provide confident, smooth braking power in all conditions and they are specially made for long life. They have a large surface area for maximum stopping power and deep grooves to shed water from the rim and ensure the Evos grip great even when it's wet. These stoppers are also thin so they'll work nicely on time trial and triathlon bicycles with integrated brakes and tight clearances.
This is a set of universal, removable brake hardware for WeThePeople bikes. Did you lose yours after you took it off? Yeah, we did, too.
- High Performance Brake Pads - Disc Pad Material: Organic
- Forged aluminum arms - 102mm arm length - 158g
- Dual pivot caliper brake - Melt forged aluminum arms - Quick release mechanism - Dimension : 39-52mm - Designed for 28C tire
- Top mount levers for use with caliper or cantilever brakes - Forged aluminum - Hinge clamp style - Return spring and reach adjustment - Black - 90g / pair
Sintered Metallic replacement pads for the DH-R EVO, G-Spec DH-R, Quadiem, Quadiem, Slate T4, Slate G-Spec and "Select 4-Piston Tektro Brakes" - Sintered Full Metallic compound - Fits all TRP 4-Piston calipers and Tektro 4-Piston calipers - Color: Gold - Sold per wheel - Replacment pad for Tektro Q11TS
Can be used to provide extra clearance between brake caliper and spokes. Spacer should be placed between rotor and hub.
TRP Alloy Rim brake pads are specifically designed for aluminum rim braking surfaces. - High performance brake pads - Aluminum rim compound - Fits all TRP road brakes, InPlace cartridges, Shimano and Shimano compatible road cartridges - Color: Black - Sold in sets of 4 (2 pairs)
- Replacement hydraulic tubing with fittings
Page 1 of 23 Next page