Shim spacers can be placed between bearing and compression cover in IS headsets to fine tune the fitment.
- Aheadset preload adjusting bolt
Standard replacement star nuts for threadless steerers.
- Crown races for servicing cane creek headsets and Aheadsets
Origin-8's Capster is a top cap, bolt and star nut for your 1 1/8-inch threadless headset. It comes in many colors so you can customize your ride.
$10.99 - $21.99
- Steel cups - Steel retainer bearings - Available in chrome or black - Steerer Dia: 25.4mm - Cup Dia: 30mm
- Steel cups - Steel retainer bearings - Available in chrome or black - S.H.I.S.: EC32/25.4-24tpi|EC32/27 - Steerer Dia: 25.4mm - Cup Dia: 32.5mm
Origin-8's Low-Profile Ahead Cap is a sleek option for your a 1 1/8-inch fork/headset. It includes the bolt and star nut.
$13.99 - $18.99
Crown races for Cane Creek headsets fit a variety of lowers and crown race seat diameters. - Compatible with 10-, 40- and 110-Series headsets and backwards compatible with S and XX Series - Integral mold seals keep out the elements - Durable steel construction
- Super light carbon spacers for tuning stem height - Spacers are internally weight relieved to drop a few extra grams
$13.99 - $20.99
Origin-8's 1 1/8-inch Headset Spacers are made of lightweight and durable aluminum and come in 2mm, 5mm or 10mm thicknesses and lots of cool colors to add style to your ride. You get a bag of 10 spacers.
Origin-8's 1-inch Headset Spacers are made of lightweight and durable aluminum and come in 2mm, 5mm or 10mm thicknesses. You get a bag of 10 spacers.
$13.99 - $14.99
- Traditional and integrated type replacement headset crown races
The Ritchey Logic Threaded Headset is your go-to headset for threaded steerers. Featuring a smaller upper bearing to save weight, the Logic Threaded headset also features lightweight, precision-machined aluminum cups that are deeper for more confident insertion. - Smaller upper bearing to save weight - Lightweight, precision-machined aluminum cups - Deep cups for solid insertion - Material: CrMo/Plastic - Upper Fit (S.H.I.S.): EC34/28.6 - Lower Fit (S.H.I.S.): EC34/30 - Bearing: Ball bearing
$14.99 - $17.99
- PolyCarbonate headset spacers with the FSA logo - Variety of colors, sold in bags of 10
Lightweight aluminum alloy - Non-Keyed - Height: 20mm - 10 to a bag
$15.99 - $16.99
- Superlight CNC machined 6061 aluminum spacers for fine-tuning stem height - Includes one each 3, 5, 10mm spacers and two each 1mm spacers
- Steel cups - Steel retainer bearings - Available in chrome or black - S.H.I.S.: EC34/28.6-26tpi|EC34/30 - Steerer Dia: 28.6mm - Cup Dia: 34mm - Race Dia: 30mm - Stack Ht: 40mm Size: 1-1/8"
• Steel • Retainer ball bearings, includes top cap and star nut • 1 1/8 inch • S.H.I.S.: EC34/28.6, EC34/30
• Steel • Retainer ball bearings, includes top cap and star nut • 1 inch • S.H.I.S.: EC30/25.4, EC30/26
$16.99 - $20.99
- color-matched aluminum Interlok Spacers for Cane Creek headsets
- Microspacers ensure the correct fitment of integrated headsets - Use between the top cover and the compression ring to ensure the top cover does not contact the headtube - Sold in bags of 10
Custom Cane Creek lower race for Salsa.
- Steel cup semi-integrated design - Threaded semi-integrated design - Fits many Sun cruisers and others - Caged bearing 5/32" x 22A - Cup Diameter: 44mm - Race Diameter: 30mm - Stack Height: 18.2mm
Zipp's Stem Top Cap and Bolt are designed to work specifically with Zipp stems. The eight-gram aluminum cap and nine-gram-bolt are the same as those used on bikes built for Zipp-sponsored professional teams. The bolt has a T25 Torx head for ease of adjustment and so you need only one tool for your Zipp cockpit.
- Forged steel cups with caged 5/32" ball bearings - TH-857 features a alloy top cover - TH Series: External Cup, traditional - S.H.I.S.: EC34/28.6|EC34/30 - Stack: 14.9mm/11mm - Color: Black - Weight: 126g
- Carbon fiber top caps, bolt and steel star nut - Size: 1-1/8" - Color: Black - Weight: 21g
$23.99 - $24.99
Origin-8's Carbon Fiber Headset Spacers are made of lightweight, durable carbon and come in 5mm, 10mm or 20mm thicknesses. You get a bag of five spacers.
RockShox's Headset Spacer Set is a perfect compliment to your RockShox fork. These lightweight 1 1/8-inch headset spacers feature a carbon finish with stylish RockShox logos. You get two 5mm spacers, one 10mm, and one 15mm.
$24.95 - $51.99
For bikes featuring integrated headsets (such as the Ritchey Road Logic and Swiss Cross), the WCS Drop In Integrated Headset stands above all others. This alloy headset lower features stainless steel angular contact sealed cartridge bearings with a titanium coating for corrosion resistance, and they're packed with Ritchey high-webbing grease. - Material: Alloy - Bearing: Sealed cartridge, Ti-coated - Weight: 28-35g
Page 1 of 6 Next page